Updated: Mar 9, 2020
Visakhapatnam, Vizag Whatever the Name maybe Vizagpatnam is the Original Name of Our Beloved City, so experience our Vizag City from the Beginning.
Ruled by the Vijayanagara Empire the 15th Century and the Mughals in the 16th Century, and Development being started by the Britishers in the 1800s and some modern-day Buildings like the King George Hospital(KGH), Saint Aloysius High School, and many more were the Pillar stones in the Development of the Vizag and it was what it had to do with the Now Present Smart & Clean City, So let us Dive into the Now-Then Journey of Vizagpatnam:
1. Lighthouse On Dolphin’s Nose Vizag.
2. Lal Bahadur Shastri Inaugurating The Lighthouse On Dolphin Nose In 1957.
3. Construction Of A Shed In Hindustan Shipyard.
4. Expansion Of Hindustan Shipyard.
5. Merchant Navy Canteen In Vizag, 1951.
6. Halted Ship At Vizagapatam Port During 1840.
7. Beach Long View At That Time.
8. Fishermen At Sea Coast.
9. A Naval Guest House In Vizag, 1952.
10. Pandit Nehru At Launching Ceremony Of S.S.Jala Usha, India’s First Home-Built Modern Naval Vessel At Vishakhapatnam.
11. A Passenger Ship Named Andaman Being Built At Visakhapatnam.
12. Victoria Jubilee Town Hall In 1904.
13. Collector’s Office Building Of Visakhapatnam Around 19th Century.
14. St John’s Church.
15. Vizagapatam Agriculture Farms.
16. Port Area Distant View.
17. A Click Of Vizag Streets From the 1850s.
18. Vizag Port Entrance In the 1950s.
19. Shamrock Villa Beach Roads – Vizag.
20. Opening Of Port By Lord Wellington In 1933.
21. Officers Of Vizag Harbour In 1943.
So There's that, we are still feeling nostalgic from the Pictures above, what a Time to live in the City 💕.